Friday 4 December 2009

Winding Down

It is really approaching fast. It is only 12 days until we depart England. It is going to be strange leaving the place we have called home for a while. Not so difficult to leave the house we live in, but we will miss our friends. Thanks to the technology the we have available now, it is still very easy to stay in touch with them though.

Sofie finishes work early today so we are going to do a few things today. It will be nice to spend an afternoon together without too many people in town. Also, we are going to go to London tomorrow to see a few things that I have not seen yet. Getting the rest of the tourist stuff out of the way while we are still here in England.

I look forward to it, but not as much as having a look at both Copenhagen, which we are going to go to with Sofie's parents. It is something I am really looking forward to. Also looking forward to having a look at Stockholm for the first time. It is going to be cold, but I think it will be a really nice city.

I am starting to get really excited about the trip, and another cold Christmas. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment