Tuesday 5 January 2010

Summer in mind

It is now time to start getting into the summer frame of mind. It is a week until I fly home, for the first time in almost 2 years.

So many things that I had forgotten about start to flood into my head, not least of all the summer heat. Still, I can't wait.

I look outside the window at one last glimpse of snow, at least for now. I am not sure when I will next be in Sweden or Europe for a Norhtern winter.

Carlton Draught on tap, Corona stubbies, BBQ's and one-dayers on TV is a little over a week away. Can not get too excited yet as I want to enjoy the time left here.

I will really miss Sof and her family who have been so kind to me, but I have comfort in the fact that it is only going to be 4 weeks until she joins me in Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment